Complete, Collaborative Construction Project Management Software for:
- Deliver client projects faster for less
- Reduce staff hours while increasing project control
- See and share real time financial performance with your clients without creating Excel reports
- EADOC reduces costs, giving your firm a competitive advantage
- Complete projects faster for less
- Effortlessly monitor your project financial performance
- Maintain detailed project documents and records without administrative staff
- Minimize project delays
- Track LEED points
EADOC delivers portfolio management, program management and project management to facility owners, program managers, and construction managers in an easy to use web application that can be customized to meet your needs.
“EADOC has met and exceeded our expectations, we will continue to promote the use of EADOC on future projects.”
Glenn Granada Senior Construction Manager, Swinerton Management & Consulting
September 27-October 1, 2014 - New Orleans, LA
Join HDR, San Luis Obispo DPW and EADOC as they present “The Los Osos Wastewater Project: Calming the Storm” at WEFTEC.
CMAA National Conference And Trade Show 2014
October 19-21, 2014 - San Francisco, CA
Visit us at booth #101 and join us at the Hidden Vine for our Reception Sunday 6:30 – 9pm. RSVP for our reception Sunday night!
Over the last couple years the AIA and Consensus Docs have started moving forward with specification for the exchange of electronic information. These are excellent tools when incorporating the use of web based construction management tools into your project delivery process. Here is what each group has released so far: ConsensusDOCS...
Given the productivity issues that continue to plague capital projects, Owners and CMs have an opportunity to become more of an “interoperating” force that mandates the most efficient processes across project teams. As holder of the project’s budget, the Owner unfortunately pays for every bit of waste created across the...
- Distributed administration allows your construction contractors, architects, engineers and other project participants to add and manage their own sub consultant and contractors on the project. EADOC enables truly collaborative construction management.
- EADOC’s proprietary work flow engine automatically adds them to the process ensuring all work flow rules are followed. This increases the benefits of EADOC and delivers true collaboration resulting in tremendous time and cost savings.
- Collaborative financial module allows contractors and consultants to submit their schedule of values, pay estimates, and change order proposals to you electronically on industry standard forms like the AIA G702 and G703 or the EJCDC C60. Your financial reports are updated as you simply review and approve these documents….more